- You can visit the website and browse without having to provide personal information. During your visit to the website, you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you provide any personal information to us or have an account on the website and log on with your account information
- SGA. may disclose aggregated information to third parties about the use of the website, general statistical information about the website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services provided.
- SGA. shall not sell / use / redistribute or rent your personal information for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- SGA and its affiliates will be responsible for your personal data provided to or collected by us for providing you customized services.
SGA’s Commitment to Protect Personal Information
SGA has implemented necessary safeguards and measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of personal information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
SGA and its affiliates adhere to all applicable data protection laws.
We ensure that appropriate data privacy safeguards are adopted across the organization and your rights stay the same no matter where your data is processed by SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
Know your rights
- Right to be informed (Chap. 3- Sec. 1 – Art. 12, Sec. 2 – Art. 13 &14 of GDPR):
You are entitled to know whether we hold your personal information and the purpose your personal data is processed for.
- Right of access (Chap. 3- Sec. 2 – Art. 15 of GDPR):
You are entitled to obtain a copy of your personal data, together with an explanation of the categories of data being processed, the purposes of such processing, and the details of third parties to whom the data may have been disclosed to.
- Right to rectification (Chap. 3- Sec. 3 – Art. 16 of GDPR):
You are entitled to correct / update your personal information available with us.
- Right to erasure (Chap. 3- Sec. 3 – Art. 17 of GDPR):
You are entitled to get your data erased from our customer relationship management (CRM) databases.
- Right to object / restrict processing or both (Chap. 3- Sec. 3 – Art. 18 & 19, Sec. 4 – Art. 21 & 22 of GDPR):
You have a right to object / restrict the processing of your data in some circumstances, including where the data is inaccurate (for the period during which we are verifying the data), the data is no longer required in light of the purpose of processing, or in connection with direct marketing (you can prevent / discontinue marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data), or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in the emails we send you.
- Right to data portability (Chap. 3- Sec. 3 – Art. 20 of GDPR):
You are entitled to obtain and reuse your personal data. You can either obtain the data from us or, in turn, provide it to a third party (if you so wish), or ask us to transfer your personal data directly to a third party.
Type of Personal Information We Might Collect
A. Direct information provided by user:
We might collect personal information that you provide when you use the website or services offered by SGA. We also collect personal information when you voluntarily upload information, send us emails, complete customer surveys, provide feedback, and participate in competitions. Examples of personal information that we collect from you are your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, email address, password, username, or any other information that you freely supply to us.
B. Information collected using web services:
When you contact us or send us an email, we may collect such personal information that you freely supply to us. We also collect any personal information that you post publicly on the website. Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, the pages on the website visited, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us gather statistics on the website and to track users’ movements around the website in order to customize and improve the website. We may use standard internet tools, such as web beacons and cookies, which collect information that track your use of the website and enable us to customize our services and advertisements.
Probable Use of Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used for:
- Facilitating your use and personalizing your experience on the website
- Recording, supporting, and facilitating the provision of services that you purchase from us
- Responding to your inquiries or fulfilling your requests for information about our services
- Informing you with information about SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd.’s services and sending you information and materials from SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
- Sending you important information regarding the website, SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd.’s terms and conditions, and policies and / or other administrative information
- Helping you address problems with the website, including any technical problems
- Proper administering of the website
- Improving our services and the content of the website
- Processing online job application you have applied for
- Detecting and preventing identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts as well as protecting the integrity of the website
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders, or judicial processes
- Providing information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety
- Resolving disputes and troubleshooting problems
- Helping with any investigation or complaint
- Providing you with relevant information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you based on previous interactions, where you have consented to be contacted
Duration of Data Retention
We will keep your personal information only for as long as we are either required to by law or as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
- We may disclose your personal information to our marketing agency for the purpose of running our marketing campaigns.
- Our external IT supplier may have access to your personal information, but access will be restricted only for the purposes of carrying out their services to us.
- We may share your personal information with companies that may manage and / or provide surveys and / or competitions on our behalf, some of which may be based outside the EEA.
- We have data protection agreements (DPAs) in place with all of our appointed third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information to companies within the SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd. group of companies if they are carrying out services for us.
- We may disclose any information we hold about you, if necessary, in connection with any investigation or complaint in relation to the use of the website, or to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) any person’s rights or property (including of users of the website).
- We may disclose any information to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or for the purpose of fraud prevention or detection.
- We would like to send you relevant and insightful information about our products and services and that of other companies in our group which may be of interest to you based on previous interactions. You may unsubscribe from receiving these at any time.
- The personal data we collect and use for marketing purposes relates to individual employees of our clients and other companies with which we have an existing business relationship.
- We may also obtain contact information from public sources, including content made public at social media websites, to make an initial contact with a relevant individual at a client or other company.
- We will not share your personal information outside the SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd. group of companies for marketing purposes unless you have explicitly consented. You can provide your consent on (Link to Common Database Legal Consent)
- You have a right at any time to stop receiving marketing communications.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please inform us on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “OPT OUT”.
In the above cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out from being contacted again.
For the exercise of any of the above-mentioned rights, please contact us.
- When you visit our website, SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd.’s servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about your activities on the website.We will use this information and the cookies as described in our Cookies Policy.
- For more information visit www.aboutcookie.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies; the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the website and parts of the website may become non-functional or inaccessible. These data may be used by SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd. to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Keeping Your Personal Information Accurate and Up to Date
- You can always choose not to provide personal information. However, if personal information is required, not providing it may stop you from availing parts of the services, features, or content.
- You can get access to, add to, or update your personal information at any time, and we would ask you to check that it is up to date on a regular basis. When you update the information, SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd. will keep a copy of the prior version where necessary for its records.
Transfer of Your Personal Information Overseas
- We may share your personal information to companies within the SGA group to carry out services and to send you marketing communications. Some of these group companies are based outside the EEA.
- We may transfer your personal information to third parties who are based outside the EEA for the purposes of providing services to is, including for surveys and marketing activities.
- We will ensure that we have measures in place with these third parties to ensure that your personal information is kept secure.
When you use our online career platform, we collect the personal data that you willingly submit while applying for jobs, and we use it for recruiting-related activities.
We use your personal data to send you relevant information about careers and opportunities with us and to analyze the effectiveness of our recruitment efforts and resources. More information about how we will use your data during the recruitment process will be provided as part of the recruitment process.
We have implemented security safeguards that ensure the protection of your data, such as HTTPS, Data Encryption etc. We regularly monitor our systems to mitigate possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
Sale of SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites or for the privacy practices of those other websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this site.
- You may request the access of your personal information under the following circumstances by clicking here:
- If you would like to have a copy of your personal information that we hold
- If you believe your personal information that we hold is incorrect or incomplete
- If someone else has posted your personal information on our website without your permission and you would like it to be removed
If you are a registered user of the website, please supply details of your username and email address which you supplied when registering. Please note that to protect your privacy, we may require further information to verify your identity.
We will promptly take corrective actions on your request. Please note that it is possible to permanently delete any account registered with us.
Issued by :
Data Protection and Compliance Officer – Mr. Rahul Deshmukh
SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
Tel: + 91 20 6730 7412