Therefore SG Analytics
Talented and trained people:
- Being based in the educational hub of India connects us to young high potential graduates.
- Our tough screening gets in the most reliable and quality talent.
- Ongoing varied Training programs enable continuous knowledge creation and dispersion.
- Our merit-driven culture brings out the best in people and keeps them highly motivated.
Well designed Processes:
- Client-oriented style ensures that we work as an extended team rather than a vendor
- Sector driven delivery model ensures breadth and depth of analysis
- Our proactive partnership-based approach identifies upcoming market requirements before the transform.
- GRAB (Get it Right At the Beginning) approach through meticulous requirement gathering
Profound Domain expertise:
- Proven track record of providing complete research services to our global clients
- Cross functional teams synergize our expertise in Business Consulting, Market Research and Data Analytics
- Highest retention rate in the industry secures to keep most valuable knowledge in house
- Our solid experience and deep expertise allows flexible account management without compromising on quality
A culture meant to succeed:
- We are team players, always winning “with” our clients, not “from” them
- We conduct unbiased research and analytics service as a pure-play third-party service provider
- We strive for efficiency through mature leadership and execution practices
- Inclusion and Diversity – we provide equal opportunities to all our employees
Our principles of excellence:
- Understand objectives of our clients before providing the end product/service
- Implement a peer review process for projects and estimations
- Research and implement techniques to improve productivity
- Focus on building relationships, and not only on delivering the project output
Information Security Policy
At SG Analytics we celerate a strong emphasis on information security and data confidency.
Is digitization just a myth or the real game changer?
Localization in GCC – a vision for Middle Eastern countries
Emerging markets at the forefront of evolving mobile payment technologies
Evolving green bonds: Bridging impact investing gaps
PSD2 and MiFID II – Game Changers for the European Banking Sector